Things to Consider When Buying a Home
The weather isn’t the only thing that’s going to be hot this summer – the housing market will be as well. Not only has residential real estate made a full recovery from last year, but households that delayed their plans during the height of the health crisis are ready to regroup. If you’re thinking of buying a home, this summer may be your moment!
Download our newest Home Buyer Guide for insights and advice on buying a home in Summer 2021!
Table of Contents
- Buying a Home This Summer
- Expert Insights for Homebuyers
- Patience Is Key in a Competitive Market
- 3 Reasons We Aren’t in a Housing Bubble
- Why Listing Prices Are Like an Auction’s Reserve Price
- Owning a Home Is Still More Affordable Than Renting One
- Key Terms to Know in the Homebuying Process
- The Path to Homeownership
- Do I Really Need a 20% Down Payment?
- Things to Avoid after Applying for a Mortgage
- 5 Tips for Making a Successful Offer
- Reasons to Hire a Real Estate Professional